'Providing value for money services to our schools'
We are holding a stakeholder event for all the schools we work with, aiming to ensure that Catalyst Psychology continues to provide the best service it can. We are also inviting potential new clients, providing an opportunity to find out about us and to talk to other schools who work with us.
This is a free event with refreshments available throughout the afternoon
Wednesday 26th February at 1pm-5pm
Who is invited?
School SENCos, Head teachers, School commissioners/ business managers
What will the afternoon involve?
- Free consultation drop in sessions (15-20mins) with an educational psychologist from the Catalyst team. The focus of these sessions will be on developing ways of working together, in the interests of value for money and efficiency.
- An opportunity to liaise and network with other schools and share ideas
- An opportunity to liaise with Psychologists who use Counselling and Cognitive Behavioural approaches in their work
- A facilitated session on 'Strategic planning for SEN pupils in your schools'
- Opportunities to engage with Catalyst about what works well for you, as well as giving us suggestions for improvements
- A briefing on the new systems for working with Catalyst
- Lots of tea, coffee and biscuits in the beautiful setting of Parsonage Gardens!
What is the timetable?
- 1pm-2pm; bookable consultations
- 2pm-3.30pm; Catalyst briefing, engagement and feedback and strategic planning
- 3.30-5pm; bookable consultations
It is our aim that you choose to come to sessions which work best for you. In between sessions you will be able to take a walk around the surroundings, liaise with other schools, meet other psychologists and Catalyst team members, and pick up relevant information.
What will I go away with?
- An action plan for supporting SEN pupils in your school
- Ideas for working with Catalyst in the most efficient way for your school and in the best interests of your SEN pupils
- New information about Catalyst, including training offers, interventions and contract information.
Please let us know you are coming - RSVP below. We are looking forward to working with you.
Manchester, Greater Manchester M20 2RQ
Google map and directions