Other professional services
This section includes the following areas of the Resilience Framework:
|There is existing help and solutions for problems, use them|
NHS Coronavirus information resources for Early Years children
- The NHS Health Education England Library and Knowledge Services website has a range of resources including videos, posters and stories for use with children
- The Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY) have produced a re-opening toolkit for early years settings. Whilst much of the advice is written with a nursery or childcare setting in mind, school-based early years practitioners may also find the advice and resources helpful in their school setting.
- There have been changes to the EYFS legislation that are temporary but in force throughout the coronavirus crisis. Full information is provided on the DfE website here, with a handy summary from the Early Years Alliance here.
- The Anna Freud Centre have some excellent advisory resources on their Early Years webpage, including:
- 8 ways parents and carers can help children manage the transition back to nursery
- How can Early Years workers help children manage the transition back to nursery?